Moe-Care

Saturday, July 4, 2015

My Teddy Bear Moe-Care


My Teddy Bear
Sitting there upon the shelf the one I made all by myself
Is a fluffy, little brown bear, whose name is Moe-Care.
Moe-Care and I were the best of friends
He’d go wherever I’d go…
A trip outside in my wagon, Oh, I love him so…
At nighttime, my companion
He’d chase the woolies away…
Woolies are the scary ones they don’t come out in the day.
Shaking under the covers they hope to make you cry…
They tickle your toes and wiggle your nose, while all you do is sigh
But Moe-Care and I, we’d snuggle tight when the lights went out at night…
And just when I thought, I’d be swallowed up, by the woolies in my room
Moe-Care with courage, fought strong and true, to chase away the doom
So if you have a teddy bear that’s worn, whose coat is bear…
Keep him up upon the shelf…
Telling Woolies, “You better Be Wear.”
By: Marla Shaw O’Neill 7/4/2015©

No comments:

Post a Comment