Moe-Care

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

All I Ask


 
Rising early in the morning I watched the sun, rise
Its warmth and beauty filled my soul as I heard the seagulls cry
I walked along the sea-shore as a breeze gently blew
And in that precise moment I felt his presence and knew…
The day was almost over, time does not stand still
I asked my heavenly father to show me his perfect will…
He whispered softly to me, are you ready for that my child
I answered a most assuredly, Yes Lord, and stood quietly to hear…
Love others without question, stick closer than a brother,
Honor your father and your mother
With all your heart, delight yourself in me
My perfect will is this child; that all man-kind would know
My perfect love is what I give, because I love them so…
Oh open your eyes and see beyond the curtain, life is waiting for you now
I only ask that you seek me; with your whole heart kneel and bow…
I loved you from the beginning and I love you now…
Lift up your eyes from whence cometh your help…
See me from the inside out…
What more can I do I’ve given all; give your life, and take the call
I’ve called you to serve, stand humble yet tall
I am God; I am your Abba; The First and The Last
Give me your heart that’s all I ask.
By: Marla Shaw O’Neill 7/7/15©
Psalm 37:4 (ESV)
 Delight yourself in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.

2 comments:

  1. Stand humble yet tall. ...how lovely Marla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenys Nellist you are a delight...and a joy! God bless you!

      Delete