Moe-Care

Monday, June 29, 2015

Adonai

Worship
In total adoration, abandoned of self I stand,
Boldly before the Lord,
Awaiting His command…
I worship and adore you, Jesus, King of Glory...

You are the Rock of Ages, Lily of the Valley
Beautiful Rose of Sharon
Prince of Peace; Lord of ALL
You took the nails and thorns and stripes
You hung upon the tree…
No greater love or blood, was ever shed for me
I worship in the Holy Place, no flesh can ever see
You’re light shines bright upon each face
As I worship you, your glory taste
Ten thousand angels sing at your throne
Holy, Holy, Holy
This is home…
Standing here my spirit soars
To a place far beyond earth’s sandy shores
Engulfed in His presence, Oh glorious one…
My soul doth sing, let your Kingdom come
Let your will be done…
Jesus, God’s son…
Shalom, Adonai…Elohim
By: Marla Shaw O’Neill 6/17/1015©
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment